If you read my previous post, you know that New Years Day is quite possibly my favorite holiday. With that being said, I just want to not only reflect on my resolutions and goals for 2018, I want to hear resolutions that other people have. I hope you’ll share them with me!
1. I want to read more books this year. At least 5. My goal is to start a book club with some friends.
2. I would like to get to my goal weight of 105 pounds. I’ve been stuck at a frail 92 pounds for months now and I’m ready to be strong and tough!
3. I want to be more flexible and be able to do the splits again!
4. I want to stop procrastinating and being late, these go hand in hand with me so I’m putting them in the same category!
5. I want to work on being selfless. I’ve always wanted to help people but I need to do it even when it’s inconvenient for me.
6. I want to do more cooking and baking! The amount of times I eat fast food is disgusting. I’ve also found cooking to be therapeutic sometimes. I also just want to be more confident in the kitchen in general.
7. I want to wake up earlier before work. This will help me be more productive, it will help with my anger and stress levels, and I’ll be able to show the world that I’m not always a hot mess…I could just be hot this 2018😋.
8. I plan to tackle some minor credit card debt!
I hope that everyone reaches all their goals this new year! Don’t forget that you might fall off the wagon and fail some days but you can always try again the next day. You don’t have to throw the whole year away just because of a bad few days, weeks, or months. You can make new resolutions any time you want and as a human you have the right to change your mind about what you want for your life.
Tell me your resolutions, I would love to hear them!